Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 July 2010

acupuncture- quite weird!

Had a good day today! Steroids kicked in, walked without using my stick most of day wooo woooo! And i did my first bit of actual designing today! I moved from buying to design about 8 months ago, and I have just been doing admin stuff. I am now actually doing my bit of design, we shall see how it goes and if it was the right move! I'm not mega happy, bit scruffy but let me know your thoughts!
These are meant to be back pockets on jeans with Butterfly applique! They need to be better but not bad for a first attempt!
I also had some more acupuncture! This was the first time I've seen what the needles looked like as i got the boy to take pics! I always thought they would be bigger and look less like odd old fashioned needles! It does work though and since I've been having it my back pain has virtually disappeared! So much than taking more meds, I swear I would rattle if people shook me!


Apparently my tattoo works as a good starting point for my physio and where he puts the needles!
Tomorrow will be the first day I have done exercise for ages! Going to aqua aerobics which will be cool. Will let you know how I do tomorrow! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment