Search This Blog

Sunday 25 July 2010

I'm back in the game!

Thank goodness for steroids! This weekend has been fab!
Friday night we went out for a friends birthday, had cocktails and a giggle!

Cocktails in buckets yum!




Me, Laur & Shelley

Ant & Si



Saturday we went to the pub for another friends birthday, non alcoholic drinks but lots of giggles


Me and the gorgeous boy

Sarah Justine and me

Today we went to the park, did the Winnie the Pooh trail

 and practiced setting up our tent for big chill! It's really silly but steroids lift me so much! I've walked everywhere (sometimes without my stick!) been a really happy girl and I just generally on top of the world!! woo hoo for meds!!!




1 comment:

  1. P.s i didn't start the steroids till sat so I was not drunk in charge of medication!

    ReplyDelete