Search This Blog

Monday 19 July 2010

AAAgggghhhhh

I've just written a whole post about my weekend and the silly computer crashed!!!!!!!

OK so start again!

On Saturday we were due to be going to our friends for a BBQ to celebrate their engagement. As we live in North London and Di & Josh live South East, we knew this was going to be a mission as my legs have been poop all week. So off we set, wheelchair in toe (hate hate HATE that thing!) and full of high hopes for the day!
Unfortunately, by the time we got to London bridge, the BBQ had been cancelled as Di was poorly!
Ant & Kels disappointed faces
As we had come across London and Greg's little boy was really hungry, we decided to make the most of the day and find a place for food and drinks!
As I haven't been to South London for ages I decided to be a bit of a tourist!

Not sure what this is but I liked it!

Top of St Paul's

The Globe

After finding a good park, we settled down to an afternoon of Football, Piggy in the middle and Champagne drinking (sorry Di & Josh we will buy you some more!)

Me & KJ

Kel tackles Gregg!

We also found a fun use for the silly chair! Playing tip up and seeing how close we could get to the floor was fun! Joe loved it! I think other people in the park thought we were weird!


I was also really chuffed with the present Kels bought me!

There is a bit of me that has always wanted to be a 50's house wife: baking cakes, making clothes and giving my friends some home made pressies! Kels has got me one step closer to this with this gorgeous book! I hope all my friends are ready for gifts of egg cosies and appliqued aprons!

The picture below sums up how I felt at the end of the day


Its days like today that I really wish I didn't have silly Mystery S, and that I could run around, play football and not have to sit in a silly chair to get around on bad days. But as much as I hate it, I also have to be thankful that it's not all bad! I have fab friends who buy me AMAZING presents and I still have a laugh!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment