Search This Blog

Thursday 1 July 2010

it's finger popping 24 hour shopping in rapture

Today has been a day of ups and downs
Downs cause my legs we useless most of the day and we didn't win at bingo (sad that we go I know, but our winnings over April & May paid for our holiday in June!) and ups cause I had some brilliant news from my friend! (The title of this post is for her). I really can't put into words how happy for her I am!!
Also on the up side of things today was my walking this eve. On our way back from bingo I walked most of the way home without my stick! This is brilliant for me as I rely on that thing too much! I'm now starting to take positive steps to not need it any more! I will keep this updated with progress! Also found a really cool blog today the link of which is below.
Ive also thought of some new things to add to this blog which will be coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. https://mvi.ocset.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=b37042204dc54b888db4cbdd4df90489&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mstrust.org.uk%2finteractive%2fbabymsme%2f2009%2ffirst-you-gotta-speed-it-up-then-you-gotta-slow-it-down%25e2%2580%259d%2f

    ok heres the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh thanks for the title Em, that is DEFINITELY on the playlist (I bet it will clear the dancefloor though apart from me and you!)

    Fab news on walking home without the stick.

    Just found your blog, I love it! Keep the entries coming xx

    ReplyDelete