Search This Blog

Monday 14 June 2010

Not so good

Had a bit of a rubbish day today with my MS. My legs feel like heavy weights, I'm exhausted and really worried that I may be relapsing again. This always seems to happen when I have been on holiday or had some bad news. We found out last week that my Nana is quite ill and it's really quite amazing how bad news can effect how my body reacts. My legs have been all over the place and all I want to do is sleep. I was feeling really down in the dumps about it all then read one of the best websites for young people with MS. Shift.ms is brilliant. It is the only place I know where a group of under 40's can get together and talk about the things that are affecting us. Everyone who goes on there seems to have a positive attitude which is great and I love that no subject is out of bounds be it problems with the illness or things that can be positive about it. A thread on the positive side is what helped me through today so thank you shift
MS'ers! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment