Search This Blog

Sunday 13 June 2010

hello


ok I'm going to try to keep this updated on a daily basis!


Today has been a good day so far. I've just got back from an amazing holiday with my husband and friends and I never realised that a holiday could have the opposite effect of relaxing! We did so much, Drank far too much, danced and fell over more than I would like but had a brilliant time! The bad result of this is that I now need another holiday to recover! I do love going abroad, but I find my body needs a day or two to adjust to the change in temperature! I have found that since I've had MS my body has become somewhat of a barometer! I know when it is going to rain or when it it going to be super hot a few days before it happens due to the way my body reacts! Really weird but it's much more reliable than the weather forcast!

Attached is the view from our hotel room! Beautiful!
Later I will talk about this issues of what to wear on holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment