Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 June 2010

lazy me


I've been a lazy bones the past few days! Not written on here for a few reasons! 1:I've been far too tired to do anything but go to work and sleep! I don't know if anyone else with MS gets the same but the humidity of the past few days tires me so much! and 2: I've been super busy! It's always the way when I am at my most tired!
Friday we had our friends birthday where we went to a brilliant Tapinyaki (spelling?)restaurant which was amazing (trying to get the boys to catch an egg in the chefs hat without it breaking was so funny! see pic) then went to the pub for far too many drinks! The evening culminated in going back to said friends house playing cards and drinking till 4am! Oh dear! Had a brilliant evening though, had such a giggle! Also enjoyed the cab ride home at 5 in the morning. London is beautiful at that hour, I forgot how much I missed the times walking back from clubs to catch a nightbus, wandering through Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square. I would love to go clubbing again but my legs don't like dancing anymore, shame on you legs. Does anyone else get this? It's a weird feeling thinking about stuff you used to do with no thought of not being able to do it anymore. It's kind of half sad cause you miss those days and half happy that at least you can still get out with a bit of effort.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Yeah, very disappointed that my skiing days are behind me and glad I did such things as the Inca Trail some years ago, little did I know that that would be out of the question a little later on in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's strange isn't it? You just think you'll be able to do the same things forever then boom!
    Doing the Inca trail is amazing! Well done you! Don't think I could have done that when I was well! xxx

    ReplyDelete