Search This Blog

Sunday 22 August 2010

There's always payment for having fun!

Had a fab weekend! The lovely KJ came round Friday, we went to Bingo, came back to play cards and did too many shots as Kels and I were rubbish at cards!
Saturday was spent in a retro Em & Kels way. Husband went to watch football, KJ and I stayed in our pyjamas all day watching John Hughes films, the Hollyoakes omnibus, drinking loads of tea and getting Thai take away! Such a lovely day! The problem with growing up is that you don't get to spend weekends doing nothing anymore
:(. There's always housework, or family to visit, or weddings, Christenings, friends kids birthdays etc etc!
Would be wicked to go back in time and say to 18 year old me, enjoy doing nothing, you'll be busy with a million things in 11 years time and never get a chance just to be lazy!

The problem with having this much fun doing nothing, is my body finally relaxed and caught a cold, grrrrrr!
So I am keeping this short and sweet today so that I can avoid my runny nose dripping and try to sleep!
Night all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment