Search This Blog

Monday 2 August 2010

A&E but not for me

Ok, so it's 10 past one in the morning. I was really looking forward to an early night but instead I'm sat in A&E cause husband boy may have fractured his wrist at football. I don't mind the hospital we're in as Ant proposed in this very same x-ray ward. I do mind being exhausted! I wish they had some kind of system where if your partner has an illness that requires ridiculous amounts of sleep so she could function properly, you could Que jump. Alas they don't. I think I might write to someone and suggest this. Blogging to kill time when already tired is probably not the best option but hey go. Thought I'd share this with you all. Right off to see if I can find a comfy sleeping position on stiff un-comfy a&e chairs zzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Hope husband is ok and wrist is not too painful! Have been to an MS support group that I set up this morning and while I am talking about it on my blog I thought I would just mention it to you - don't know where you are in the world but hey. The thing is, when I was young there was no way I wanted anyone to even know that I had MS never mind going to any group to talk to other people about it but as time has gone on I really appreciate seeing people who understand this bloody illness. Hope I'm not harping on but I feel the need to share......tell me to shut up if you want! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds cool. I'm just outside london, where is the group? I understand your feelings. I've always been quite open about mine, but i think that comes from the fact that both mine and my husbands mum have it so we just take it as being a part of life cause it's always been a part of ours.

    Husband's alright, poor thing is in pain, but we just got back from a festival so he's in a good mood with it all. xxx

    ReplyDelete