Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 April 2011

wow, i can access this at work now!

Have just discovered that I can access this at work! Wicked!
OK so bump update! Well the bump is really making itself known to the world! It's huge and I'm only half way through! I'm now just waiting for the 20 week scan and to feel pip kick for the first time! Come on pip, kick!! I need to add some of my bump watch pics that my husband has been taking on here, that way the world can see the size of it!

On another note I am really starting to struggle clothes wise which is making the silly vain side of me cross! I love a summer dress and have so many pretty ones. Unfortunately they are all sitting in my wardrobe calling to me "oh but Emmy, pleeeeaaassseee wear us! We love the sunshine!" Instead of pretty dresses though I am still wearing jeans and leggings and tunic tops! I want pretty summer dresses!!!!! And summer sandals with heels!! Obviously with pregnancy you shouldn't wear heels too much but the joy of pregnancy AND MS is that this is not even an option :( Silly MS legs are being absolute pains at the moment! I swear someone has a little key and are tightening up all of the muscles in my legs making it hard to move them. If this is you and you have the key, please stop!!

Oooo not sure where that rant came from! OK on to happier things!

Had a lovely weekend! Went to Hampstead heath with hubby and two friends and their little boy for a picnic. It was so much fun and such a lovely sunny day (I even got a bit sun burnt, oops!). I love the summer so much, especially the change in mood it brings on most people! Everyone is so happy and smiley! It's really odd, because pre MS I wasn't a lover of summer. Pasty pale skin, hayfever and an abundance of freckles used to make it less than enjoyable for me. Since I've had MS the summer is my favourite! I used to love the Autumn & Winter. Going for long walks in the ever changing colours, stomping in the snow and how magical it made everything look! Now I hate it! I think this comes from the dreadful affect the cold has on my legs and also the fact that I can't do those long walks anymore and as for snow.... jeeez, I quite like being upright!
Ooh I'm in a funny mood today! This post has been all over!
We have friends coming for dinner tonight which is very exciting! They are pregnant as well and due a week before us!
Loads of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment