Search This Blog

Monday 4 April 2011

I really don't think I had realised how hard this was going to be

I don't want people to think that I am ungrateful or don't want to be pregnant but I don't think I quite comprehended how hard this was going to be.
My legs are as always the main issue for me. Before we started trying for a baby, they would always be the things that caused me the most problems but it was managable and I was a lot more mobile and able to keep them moving. Having been off meds for 2 years now I can really feel the change in them. They are so stiff and heavy and really painful, especially at night. I think that is what has inspired this moany post! Due to the pain in my legs I am not sleeping at all and waking up in agony needing to stretch. Obviously lack of sleep is not good at any time, even less so when your body is using everything it has to grow a new life!
I hate being a whinge as that is just not in my nature but I'm so tired and in so much pain I just want to scream!!
I need to keep focused on why my body is like this and the great thing that will be here in 5 months which I know will make all of this totally worth it. I think I'm just having  a down day and need to perk myself up!

On the positive side of things, my lovely husband painted the nursery yesterday!! This is no mean feat in itself as it has taken us a while to decide on a colour! At one point we had 12 patches of different paint on the wall and my baby/designer brain was not happy with any of them! "thats nice, but too grey" "yuk, hate that too dark!" "hmmm ok but it's too much on the grey side, needs some yellow in it" I think Ant was close to just painting it white and telling me to shut up! We eventually settled on a lovely shade of pale yellow which is great for either a boy or girl. The really daft thing about it is, when Ant was getting out all the painting equipment, he found the paint we used in the hallway, and guess what? It was practically the same colour we had gone for in the nursery! typical! xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better today. Sure pip will love the colour!
    Beki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete