Search This Blog

Sunday 26 September 2010

finally an update!

Sorry I've been so lazy and not updated this for a few weeks, it's been a combination of being super busy but also have nothing of interest to write about!
My friend in oz messaged me this morning saying she wishes I had updated because she likes knowing all the news!
So here we go........
The last two weeks have been pretty dull all in all! We have had some great low key evenings with friends involving too much wine drinking, eating yummy food and playing mine and hubbies new favourite game Articulate! This is so much fun especially when you've had a few drinks! I really loved playing it on Thursday round Laura's. It was me and Laur on one team and Hubbie and our friend Paul on another. The boys are both football mad and their strategy for winning was relating every answer to football! I'm not sure if that's cheating cause Laur and I had no chance of guessing their answers! Cheats! :)

Friday was interesting as we went to an audition for a game show! Was really fun! We were in a group of about 20 pairs and had to answer questions in the group and Hubbie and I rocked! There were about 20 questions and we answered 13 of them! Not sure if we've got through  but will keep you all posted!

Yesterday we went to chessington with my nephew Harvey, our friends and their little girl Matilda.

 Was a really fun but tiring day. We went on pretty much every ride (thanks MS for having one use, QUE JUMPING!), the kids had a great time and H was such a good boy we bought him a buzz light year toy which has been a joy this morning ;}

My favourite bits of the day we the bubbleworks, hubbie got soaked when he leaned back into the water jets to avoid me and H splashing him, the monkey swing cause H&M demanded they sat on the outside not realising they would get soaked! The poor things were dripping when they got off!
Below are some pics from the day





Right got to go as we are skyping another friend in oz! this has been a bit of a non flowing post but will update more in the week! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment