Search This Blog

Thursday 2 September 2010

Boring!!!

Sorry I've not updated this all week, it's been a rather dull one!
I've been getting over my cold, going to work, revising for my theory test and sleeping! All rather dull really!
I think the only exciting thing that has happened this week is our drains getting blocked which has been a nightmare! We've had this a couple of times in the flat but not nearly this bad! We had yucky water over flowing from the toilet and the sinks in bathroom and kitchen blocked! Nightmare! We had to go to our friends to use the loo, bless Laura she was really good!
After 6 HOURS the management company that look after our flat sent someone out, and that took ages as they had helpfully covered up access to the drains with some green shrubs. I really hate our management company, they take ages to fix anything, do the job shoddily and expect the owners (i.e us) of the flats to be grateful that they came out at all!! Grr! They shall be getting a very nasty letter from me that is for sure!
Anyway, enough ranting, I need to carry on my revision ready for tomorrow! Will update and let you know how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment