Search This Blog

Saturday 11 September 2010

What a rubbish blogger I am!

I realised this morning I have not updated this for ages! There hasn't been an awful lot going on so thought it would be dull!
Anyway, here's what I've been doing:
Last Saturday we went to hubbies cousins for a BBQ and it was such a great day! Their two little girls are gorgeous!

They are both so smiley and lovely and it's brilliant now J is talking a lot. She's such a clever little girl, at a very young age, she can already count to 15 and knows her ABC, she's a child genius! She is also very funny. It was time for her bath and she didn't want to have it so her dad said to her "if you're not clean the flies will get you" so off she went and when she came back we all said how lovely and clean she looked. J replied with "No flies on me!" brilliant! Her little sis H is fun too, she's such a happy little thing and it's quite funny to watch how sibling relationships develop. The way they are around each other now reminds me of when me and my sis were little. I used to get so annoyed with her pinching my things, but now I couldn't be without her. She's been on holiday for the past two weeks and I've really missed our daily catch ups. Hopefully J&H will grow up to be just as close.

Went to see the Neuro on Thursday and was one of the most positive meetings I've had with her. We talked about my medication and how I can go on Tysabari, which is great as my friends are on it and it seems to be so good! She also said she is not going to be as tough on steroids administration whilst I am off the Rebif so that is good! You are only meant to have them at 6 month intervals max, so it's good she will let me have them if I need them at shorter intervals..

Oh, almost forgot! I passed my driving theory test last Friday! I've booked my practical now and have to really gear myself up for this! To help, hubbie has said he will buy me a car for my 30th, which is brilliant, can't believe I might be driving soon scary!

OK, this has been a little boring, but I promise I will do something exciting next time! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment