Search This Blog

Thursday 17 March 2011

What a lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazxy blogger I am!!

Wow, I knew I hadn't updated this for a long time but didn't realise that time was 6 months long!!
OK, so what has happened in the last 6 months? Quite a lot actually! First off I passed my driving test!! Yippee! Hooray!! Woo Hoo!!! It was second time lucky but I did it! Very pleased with myself for doing it. It was no mean feat what with feeling a relapse coming on at the same time, but I did it and now have my lovely little car to go driving in! Vroom Vroom! Beep beep!



OK so apart from driving what else has been going on?? well not much..........unless getting pregnant isn't much!!!!!!!
After 18 months of trying we are now expecting our first little baby!!! I'm so excited!!!
We've had the three month scan and all looks good, this baby like to wriggle which is a good sign, it was having a good move around in the scan. It's due in September, will probably be born by elective c-section as my neuro thinks it will be too hard to give birth naturally due to the effect not being on meds whilst trying has had on my legs and back. This is a shame a I'm a bit squeemish about operations but as long as pip (when we found out I was pregnant s/he was the size of an apple pip, the name's just stuck) come into to the world safely & healthy I don't care!
I won't pretend that the last 18 months have been easy, I've really struggled with my MS and its been so hard at times, but getting that blue line on the test and seeing pip on the scan has made it all worth it!!

Well, that's enough writing for today, I don't want to over do it on my first day back !!! But tomorrow you can  expect more past 6 months detail i.e going to New York, turning 30!!

xxxxx



1 comment:

  1. Hey, congratulations on your news!!
    I have had two babies whilst having MS and I would say - you only live once so enjoy this lovely, happy time
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete