Search This Blog

Monday 12 March 2012

sooooo what's happened since my last post.......

Wll, quite a bit really!

1. I became a year older. I am now longer 30 but 30something.... it's a bit odd being this old. I often still think of myself as a 20something and I still wish I had that carefree life with legs that work and that feeling that I can do anything whenever I want.

2. We are trying to move house at the moment and unfortunately the sale of our place fell through. This is so annoying as I'd already got myself living in the house we've had an offer accepted on and now I think it's going to fall through :0(
I shouldn't complain too much. We live in a nice flat, that in reality, is plenty big enough for us, I just really have my heart set on a move to a house with a garden and more storage space. I want to be able to keep all of our babys newborn stuff, and for that we need a loft. I also want a garden. I think, that by having a space that it ours, I will be able to sit outside, soak up the vitamin D and I hope that might help the MS a bit. I also feel that having stairs will be great for me as I will be using different muscles in my legs and building up my strength. Anyone that reads this, please keep your fingers crossed for me that someone will buy our flat and we can move!

3. The last few days have seen me get a bit more physical. I started on Tysabri in January and I think it's helping me. As a result of this I'm now trying hard to do more to push myself and get moving again. I've been doing more driving, which is helping my confidense and getting me out more. I've also been doing little walks with my daughter and her pushchair. This might sound sillt to my more abled bodied readers, but I never thought life would be so blooming hard when I was growing up. I just assumed that i'd have a baby and be able to do lots of running around with them, dancing that sort of stuff. Now the thought of being able to do even hopskotch with them seems like a dream!
I think I'm going through a bit of a "why me!!!" thing at the moment. I'm pissed off that I have this stupid illness, feeling very sorry for myself & really guilty that my husband has to put up with this and my daughter might not be able to do some of the things I loved doing with my mum.

So to get me out of this grump I'm doing something crazy!!!!

I really wanted to do this before I was told I had mystery S, but just didnt think i'd get the oppertunity. Then las month, the MS Trust newsletter came through the door and said I could do one to raise money for them.

So what am I doing?

Skydiving!!! http://www.mstrust.org.uk/fundraising/events/parachuting/jumpinjune.jsp

The MS trust do a "jump in June" fundraiser and I'm going to be jumping out of a plane to raise money!!
My friends have been so generous with sponsorship but every bit helps!

If you feel like helping me raise money, please donate to the link below
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!


Thank you!
Till next time xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment