Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 February 2012

The wonderful thing about Tysaberi, is Tysaberi's a wonderful thing

Since my post last week things have been very good!
I had my second Tysaberi infusion and I'm feeling amazing!!
This medication is not meant to improve my MS, only reduce my relapse rate, but so far its making me feel brilliant. I am able to do things with my legs that I've not been able to do for ages (that sounds weird (and possibly a bit rude!) but I'll explain). I've found for the past few years that I have been unable to move my legs without man handling them, so crossing my legs meant grabbing my knee and putting it on top of the other, getting in and out of the shower meant lifting my legs over the bath, getting in and out of the car the same thing (you get the picture). But last night I was able to lift my legs to cross them, get in the lotus position and many others! I think my husband was getting a bit bored after the 30th time of me going"look baby, look! I can do this!!!!!!" but he's very happy. Another thing I've noticed is that I'm not dragging my feet as much either which is great.
Like I said before, I'm not sure if its the meds or if its a combination of being on a good medication encouraging me to do my exercises and just my general mind set of being positive now I'm back on meds, but I feel brilliant & that life is back on track now!!
I think a huge sign off difference is my reaction to the weather. Normally snow is a nightmare for me with the cold, but I really feel OK.
Buying a pretty new dress in my pre baby size for a friends wedding might also have helped!! I'll post pics of that when we've been!! xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment